Reports To: Head of Production
Location: Camberley, Surrey or Remote (UK-based candidates only)
Salary Range: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Basis: Full Time – Fixed Term Contract
Work Hours: 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday *
* The role usually takes place in standard work hours, but some late and early working may be required at times of high volume
We are seeking to employ a full time Production Coordinator to supervise the production of our pre-school tv series.
The successful applicant will possess exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills as well as excellent planning and organisational abilities. Calm and approachable under pressure, they will have a keen eye for detail and never miss a deadline.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, passionate and ambitious Production Assistant looking to step up or a Production Coordinator with proven experience in project management to support an already successful and exciting creative team. The successful applicant will work alongside world class creative talent to help produce an animated pre-school tv series.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building upon existing production processes to ensure the efficiency of an animation project
- Working with detailed plans to ensure that the client and creative team understand the goals and deadlines associated with the production
- Liaising with the client and working with scriptwriters, artists, animators, and the Creative Director to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
- Managing the production process to ensure it stays within timescales and budget and flagging potential issues before they occur
- Supporting the creative team to maximise productivity and project efficiency
- Identifying and resolving quality control issues where they arise before release to client
- Presenting work to clients for signoff at each stage of the production process
- Producing clear and detailed project status reports on a regular basis
Experience & Qualities
- Have a passion for film and animation
- Have proven experience and demonstrable success working within a production driven environment
- Having experience using production management software would be a bonus
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to their work and will be clear in their planning when managing artists and clients
- Have exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be good at delegating
- Be calm, personable and approachable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Have an impeccable eye for detail
- Be a motivating team player and work towards the team’s best interests
- Have the confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Never miss a deadline
Sounds like an opportunity for you?